I use various, as it’s not possible to buy all the altcoins I need on just one:
- bitfinex.com – they have a high number of altcoins and I also use their lending feature, also have some altcoins here (XRP, IOTA, LTC, DASH)
- bitstamp.net – easiest way to exchange EUR or USD for cryptocoins (free SEPA transfer), I also have some of my XRP here, it’s used mainly to buy LTC and then transfer to other exchanges to buy altcoins
- poloniex.com – alternative to bitfinex, also have som additional altcoins (probably the highest number). I hold some ZEC, XMR, Siacoin, LTC here
- coinbase.com – I have an account here but don’t hold anything there for now and use bitstamp.net to buy coins instead. This is more of a backup options should bitstamp be down (although recently coinbase is down a lot, bitstamp keeps holding steady)
- binance.com – for buying altcoins not available anywhere else (like Cardano). Bonus: No verification needed for withdrawals up to 2 BTC.
Which ones do you use the most? Let’s see if it’s different to mine, let me know in the comments.