What to buy?
- Protected: PREMIUM MEMBERS: What to watch in the next two weeksFebruary 18, 2018
- Investment strategy 6: The FOREST investment strategyJanuary 28, 2018
- How to avoid high bitcoin transaction feesDecember 21, 2017
Where & how?
- Binance.com: good alternative to Bitfinex after recent changesFebruary 19, 2018
- Simple interface & buy BTC with CZK – Coinmate.io reviewDecember 4, 2017
- A deep dive into IOTA – by Ivan on TechDecember 12, 2017
Where to store?
Easier money transfers
- Revolut – move money between GBP / EUR / USD or other – for FREEDecember 25, 2017
Collection of the best articles and analysis of various cryptocurrencies / coins, blockchain, investment ideas and potential scenarios in the future.
Until recently, Bitfinex was my preferred exchange. However, after recent changes ($10,000 deposit or withdrawal limit) and the uncertainty surrounding Tether – USDT, maybe it’s time to find a different exchange. Read on to find out why I recommend Binance.com.
If you have a LinkedIn profile (that is sufficiently filled in), you probably receive more or less connection requests. Most are from headhunters, some from old colleagues or friends. Some professions might receive more interest than others. Can you guess … Read More
You are probably not very thrilled about the development of Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies prices since december. As of writing, Bitcoin sits at $6,500, lowest it’s been since early november. Overall crypto market cap has lost over 50% of its … Read More
Here’s a simple but efficient investment strategy that can nicely grow your portfolio over time. It does require some research and patience, but has great potential – the FOREST strategy: